Emner: INFO263 Interaction Design and Prototyping - Høst 2021
Mål og innhaldThe course introduces students to prototyping and design of interactive technologies. The students learn about different kinds of prototyping activities involved in designing lo-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes such as web pages and mobile interfaces. The students will learn techniques for prototyping such as sketching, and wireframing. Further, they will learn design principles and guidelines for constructing useful, usable and user-friendly interfaces. The students will be given an introduction to front-end programming and relevant technologies and tools for designing user interfaces.
A student who has completed the course should have the following learning outcomes defined in terms of knowledge, skills and general competence:
- knows central concepts in current interactive user interfaces and interactive applications
- has knowledge about prototyping and different types of prototyping activities.
- has knowledge of design principles and design guidelines
- knows about the advantages and disadvantages for of low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototyping
- can construct web pages in with current web technologies (such as HTML5 and CSS)
- can use prototyping tools (such as Adobe XD, Axure)
- can use techniques such as sketching and wireframing for constructing prototypes
Krav til forkunnskaparINFO132, INF100, MIX101, INF109 or equivalent
Krav til studierettOpen
Arbeids- og undervisningsformer
Lectures and computer labs.
Normally two hours of lecture, and 2 hours of labs per week.
- Assignments that must be completed and approved.
- Compulsory participation labs (at least 75%).
Approved compulsory requirements are valid for the two following semesters.
- Written exam (3 hours): 60% of the total grade
- Group assignment: 40% of the total grade
VurderingssemesterAssessment in teaching semester. Only students who have a valid document of absence will be entitled to take a new written exam the following semester.
Emneevaluering Alle emne blir evaluert i tråd med UiBs kvalitetssystem for utdanning.